Glenbrook Back to Home
With over 1,700 sf of developed space, this inner-city infill house offers a beautiful tiered west facing back yard, and lots of space with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Front family / living room
- Open kitchen with tile counter tops, island, and dining room
- Rear office or den, which leads to west deck
- Half-bath and walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Two additional bedrooms
- Full 4-piece bathroom with natural stone floor
- Spare bedroom, which could also be used for a kid’s rumpus room
- One additional 3-piece bathroom, with laundry room
This home, built in 1979, has had some renovations and an addition to the back of the house. New carpet installed in October 2014. Close to parks and easy access to 37th Street, Sarcee Tr. and only 1.5 KMs to the 45th Street LRT Station (approx. 20 min walk). Street parking only. This home is great for small families or couples!
All applicants must have good credit and references. This is a non-smoking home that is strictly pet-free (no exceptions).