Downtown East Village Back to Home
Live at EVOLUTION, in the FUSE midrise building … a 4th floor unit with just over 900+ sq. ft. condo offers all the amenities you’d expect in a brand new condo complex. Two bedrooms / two bathroom, overlooking the courtyard and towards the river, with private balcony.
- Open living space (dining/ living/ kitchen)
- Laminate flooring in open area; carpet in bedrooms
- Kitchen and bathrooms all have granite countertops.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliance, including oven with warming drawer
- Living room & bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, facing north over courtyard and towards the Bow river
- Master suite has two closets, and 5-piece ensuite (including 2 sinks, soaker tub and shower stall)
- Spare bedroom or office
- Spare bath has large shower stall
- In-suite full-size washer & dryer
- One secure/ heated parking stall and storage locker
- Entertainment lounge with full kitchen, big screen TV, and ping pong table
- Fitness room/ gym, sauna, steam room
- Garden terrace/ courtyard, with BBQ and picnic areas
- On-site concierge/ security
- Owner pays condo fees, which include use of all amenities, plus heat & water
- Retail shops & services on main level; trendy Simmons Building 2 blocks away (Phil & Sebastian, charbar, Sidewalk Citizen Bakery…)
- Less than 0.5 KMs to nearest C-Train station (City Hall station, 5 minute walk)
- Less than 0.5 KMs to Bow River ‘RiverWalk’ pathway system, about a 5 minute walk
Working downtown? Live close to work, virtually maintenance free …. Enjoy an inviting condo with warm colours, large windows, in a great building with superior finishings.
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment; small non-shedding dogs will be considered; sorry, no cats. Possession date can be flexible, but we are looking for a minimum one-year lease.