Richmond Back to Home
This modern 2010 semi-detached family home has over 2700 sf. of developed space (including the basement), with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, hardwood main floor, high-end appliances and west facing back yard.
- Front living room with lots of natural light, built-in shelving and gas fireplace
- Kitchen with wood cabinets, upgraded new quartz counter tops, oiled-bronze Jenn-Air appliances
- Dining room with west-facing windows
- Half bathroom, mud room, rear access to yard & garage
- Master bedroom with gas fireplace, large walk-in closet, 5-piece ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms
- Full 4-piece “Jack & Jill” bathroom with shower stall (no bathtub)
- Laundry room with lots of storage
- In-floor heating throughout the basement
- Rec. room with wet bar, wall-mounted TV and shelving unit
- Bedroom with walk-in closet
- Full 4-piece bathroom
- Mechanical room, and storage area
This home is located on one of the rare inner-city cul-de-sac … quiet and great for kids! Alarm system, on-demand hot water, Sonos sound system, and more! West back yard has large deck and access to detached double-garage. Close to Richmond School (only 550 m / 7 minute walk) and Alexander Ferguson School (only 1.1 KM / 15 minute walk). Easy access to Crowchild Tr., Marda Loop and 17th Ave SW.
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment with a no pet policy (very small non-shedding dogs may be considered) and a minimum one-year lease.