Varsity Back to Home
Immaculate and Beautifully Renovated bungalow in Varsity Estates! Over 3,600 sq ft of developed space including 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large south patio looking onto golf course, double-attached garaged.
- Large well-lit entrance
- Open kitchen with granite island, stainless steel Miele appliances, cabinet-front fridge and freezer, two wall ovens and more
- Large dining room with gas fireplace, shared with large living room
- South exterior wall of the house is mostly floor-to-ceiling windows
- Master bedroom has large walk-in closets and ensuite with trough sinks, large shower, and in-floor heating
- Additional front bedroom (currently set-up as office)
- Fully renovated four-piece bathroom
- Laundry room / mud room, with access to the attached double garage
- Large Family room with built-in cabinets, media area, pool table (can stay or go), gas fireplace, bar with beverage cooler and its own island with bar stools
- Two full bedrooms
- Full 5-piece bathroom with heated tile floor
- Multiple storage rooms (incl. spare fridge) and closets
Owners completed a full house renovation in 2013, rebuilding with care right from the studs; nothing was spared on the re-build!Â Features include triple-pane windows, air conditioning (main floor), central vacuum system, alarm system, irrigation system, and hardwood/ tile throughout the main floor, as well as cork and tile flooring throughout the basement. Fully fenced south backyard includes concrete patio, patio set, BBQ, fire-pit, and looks out onto the 14th fairway of the Silver Springs Golf & Country Club.
This home has very easy access to Crowchild Tr. (but without the noise!), 1 KM to Dalhousie LRT station (walk in 12 minutes), 2 KMs to Marion Carson Elem School and F.E. Osborne Jr. High.
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment, and is strictly (no exceptions) a pet-free home.Â Minimum one-year lease is required.