Lake Bonavista Back to Home
Wonderfully maintained and renovated two-storey/ split-level detached home over 3500 sq. ft. of developed space, including a developed basement. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, triple garage and located across the street from Lake Bonaventure.
- Formal front living room and dining rooms
- Kitchen with custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, eating nook and patio doors out to back yard.
- Sunken family room with exposed beams, fireplace, in-ceiling speakers, and patio doors to the back yard.
- Office with built in shelves (no closet)
- Laundry room with lots of storage
1st Upper Level:
- Three bedrooms, two of which share a west balcony overlooking the back yard
- 5-piece bathroom including jetted bathtub
2nd Upper Level:
- Master bedroom suite with beautifully renovated 5-piece ensuite including jetted tub, large walk-in steam-shower, and heated tile floors
- Entertainment room with wet bar including mini-fridge/ cooler
- 4-piece bathroom
- Mechanical room with loads of storage space
This five bedroom home is located near Lake Bonaventure and includes access to Lake Bonavista. The back yard is fully fenced with protected wood deck, open stone patio, large shed, play structure and mature trees. There are two furnaces, both with AC, and the home also includes: an alarm system; central vacuum system; triple-pane windows; and a heated triple front garage. Quick access to Canyon Meadows Dr., Anderson Rd., Deerfoot Tr., Trico Centre, Southcentre Mall, and the Canyon Meadows LRT Station.
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. This is a pet-free home and is available to non-smokers on a minimum one-year lease.