Elbow Park Back to Home
Fantastic home in Elbow Park, walk to Glencoe Club and Elbow River pathways! 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, almost 3,000 sq. ft. of space, low maintenance yard and heated double garage.
- Formal entrance foyer off of the covered front porch with Adirondack chairs
- Front living room with wood burning fireplace and wall-mounted TV
- Open dining room central to the home
- Large kitchen with huge granite island, stainless steel appliances, including Sub-Zero fridge, Wolf microwave and La Cornue gas range
- Eating nook adjacent to kitchen with built-in bay window bench seating with extra storage
- Family room with gas fireplace, and patio door access to west back yard
- Modern laundry room with lots of room for storage
- Half-bathroom neatly tucked below the stairs
- Master suite with wall-mounted TV, separate seating area, private west balcony, walk-in closet and ensuite with heated tile floors, soaker tub and oversized walk-in shower
- Two additional bedrooms (one currently used as an office), both with walk-in closets
- Five-piece bathroom
- Large family room with wall-mounted TV above the modern electric fireplace
- Dry bar with beverage cooler, plus walk-in wine cellar
- Bedroom and three-piece bathroom with heated tile floor
- Mechanical room with boiler system for radiator heating throughout the home
This 1912 home had an extensive renovation in 2013, with complete modernizing of kitchen, bathrooms and laundry area. Above grade space is 2185 sq. ft.; and 775 sq. ft. below grade. The back yard is low-maintenance and comes with red picnic table and Adirondack chairs; gas line for your BBQ or patio heater. Electric blinds throughout almost the entire home. Close to the Glencoe Club, Elbow River, Mission shopping and restaurants. Note: owners will be using a small storage room for personal use (they will not be accessing this with any frequency).
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment, and is a pet-free home. Minimum one-year lease is required.