South Calgary Back to Home
Wonderful inner city living, walking distance to Marda Loop area, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a double garage.
- Open floor plan, solid hardwood flooring throughout the main floor
- Front south facing dining room, adjacent to kitchen
- Kitchen, with large island, stainless steel appliances, custom kitchen cabinets with French-country styling, and eating nook
- Sunken family room with fireplace, coffered ceiling, and access to back deck/ yard
- Two-piece powder room
- Large master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and 5-piece ensuite including claw-foot bathtub and separate shower
- 2 additional bedrooms
- Full 4-piece bathroom
Basement (fully developed)
- Spare bedroom
- 4-piece bathroom
- Rumpus room
- Laundry room
This 2007 home has been very well maintained. Hardwood on the main, large master retreat, well laid-out basement… great family home. Fenced backyard has a deck, lawn and double-garage. Marda Loop is only a 10 minute walk south, and only one block north is 26th Ave with great access to Calgary Transit.
The innovative cSpace King Edward (art space & weekly farmers market) is 550 m away, and the South Calgary outdoor pool is only 850m away. On a quiet street but conveniently located with easy access to Crowchild Tr., 14th St. SW and downtown.
We are looking for quiet tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment; small (strictly 25 lbs. or less) non-shedding dogs may be considered, but otherwise, no other pets are permitted; a minimum one-year lease.