Cambrian Heights Back to Home
Renovated bungalow with over 1,900 sq ft of developed space (including 1040 sq. ft. main floor + 860 sq. ft. basement), including 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, solarium and double garage!
- Front living room with fireplace, open to the adjacent to dining room, both with hardwood floors
- Solarium with large windows and electric heaters for year-round use
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and tile floor
- Three bedrooms, all with hardwood floors
- Renovated 3-piece bathroom, including new large shower
- Large rec room complete with electric fireplace & TV already mounted on the wall
- Renovated 4-piece bathroom with cork flooring
- Den/ spare room with wardrobe as well as an additional storage room
- Laundry/ furnace room with work bench
This 1956 home has been well maintained and has many recent renovations. The back yard has a double detached garage, large trees and small dog run. The solarium is a great place to relax and enjoy some sun! Closely located to 14th St NW and Northmount Dr NW, with easy access to downtown, and transit.
We are looking for quiet tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking home; dogs are negotiable, no other pets will be considered. Minimum one-year lease.