Altadore Back to Home
Bright and open two-storey detached home in Altadore, close to parks and schools with 3,300 sq. ft. of developed space (including a developed basement), 4 bed, 3.5 baths, high ceilings, big windows, west back yard, and double garage.
- Open front dining room and living room, living room with gas fireplace
- Kitchen has large island stainless steel appliances including a gas range, and Butler’s pantry leading to dining room.
- Hardwood floors and high ceilings, with a modern look & feel
- Rear family room has large patio doors/ windows to west back yard, and a wall-mounted TV
- Half bathroom and mudroom complete the floor
- Master bedroom with large windows, vaulted ceiling and Juliet balcony, plus a walk-in closet and a 5-piece ensuite with heated floors
- Two additional bedrooms and a full 4-piece bathroom
- Open loft area great for an office, plus second floor laundry room
- Radiant in-floor heating throughout
- Media room with wet bar & beverage fridge
- Generous bedroom and 4-piece bathroom
- Mechanical room
House includes Air Conditioning and sprinkler irrigation system. The west backyard is mostly patio & gardens; front lawn on a corner lot with small patio out front. Rear double-garage. Close to playgrounds and schools: “Green Park” (100m), Altadore School (300m), Rundle Academy (450m), Alternative High (800m), Emily Follensbee School (1 KM), Central Memorial (1.2 KMs), and William Reid (1.9 KM). Easy access to Crowchid Tr., Garrison Woods & Marda Loop areas, or take the 10 minute walk to My Favorite Ice Cream Shoppe!
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. This home is available to non-smokers only; small non-shedding dogs may be considered at owner’s discretion, no other pets are permitted. One year lease minimum.