McKenzie Towne Back to Home
Large, quiet condo in the Prestwick area of McKenzie Towne. Two bedrooms, both with ensuites, open living/ dining/ kitchen area, balcony and two parking stalls. Approximately 850 sq. ft. of space plus main utilities are included!
- Large open living area with balcony access
- Kitchen with breakfast bar. The kitchen floor is partway through being replaced. Rent will be reduced by $100/month until work is completed.
- Dining area adjacent to the kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk-thru closet and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- In-suite laundry with extra storage space
- One secure underground parking stall
- One surface parking stall
- Amble visitor parking
- Locked bicycle storage area ($25/ yr)
- Recycling program
This two-bedroom condo was built in 2004, is very quiet, and offers comfortable living space, two decent-sized bedrooms and good sized balcony. Great access to 130 Ave SE, Deerfoot Tr., Stoney Tr., as well as the shops and restaurants along 130th, many within walking distance. Rent includes heat, water and electricity.
We are looking for a quiet tenant with good credit and references. This home is available to non-smokers who preferably do not have pets; small non-shedding dogs may be negotiable with condo board approval; no other pets permitted (no cats, sorry). Minimum one-year lease.