Bridgeland Back to Home
Charming and renovated inner city 2-storey home with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with updated kitchen, gas fireplace, stain glass windows, huge west backyard and double garage.
- Welcoming front entrance with built-ins and stain glass window
- Front living room with gas fireplace and French doors to the dining room
- Bright and open dining room
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, movable island, hanging pot rack and corner sink overlooking backyard
- Eating nook with west views out to backyard and deck
- Back mud room entrance
- Large master bedroom takes up full width of house, with east facing balcony
- Master ensuite bathroom has heated tile floor, “his & her” sinks, shower (no tub), and walk-in closet
- Spare bedroom
- Second bathroom with heated tile floor and a claw-foot bathtub (no shower)
- Generously sized spare bedroom
- Three-piece bathroom
- Laundry closet
- Large storage room / mechanical room
This 1914 home was extensively renovated and has a very welcoming feel. Come home to hardwood floors (no carpet at all!), beautiful moldings, updated bathrooms and more. Large west back yard has deck area, ample room for kids to run & play, and a double-detached garage. New roof in 2016.
Easy access to Edmonton Tr., Memorial Dr. and downtown. Walk to the Bridgeland LRT in about 10 minutes (only 850 m away), walk to Eau Claire Market in about 25 minutes (2.4 KMs away). Enjoy the many shops, cafes and restaurants along 1 Ave NE in the revitalized Bridgeland.
This home is available on a long-term lease (one year minimum) to non-smokers who do not have any pets.