Richmond (Marda Loop) Back to Home
Only 2 blocks from Marda Loop! 2-storey, 4-bedroom house with renovated kitchen and master ensuite. Low maintenance yard & double detached garage!
- Front living room with gas fireplace, and half-wall with built-in bookcase
- Formal dining room area
- Renovated kitchen with large island, Dacor stainless steel appliances, including gas range; corner pantry and desk area
- Nook / rear seating area looking out to north backyard
- Two-piece powder room
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and newly renovated 4-piece ensuite including free-standing soaker tub, large walk-in shower, and heated tile floors
- 2 additional bedrooms, one moderate size, and one almost as large as master (with another walk-in closet)
- Laundry closet (new washing machine)
- Full 4-piece bathroom
Basement (fully developed)
- Large rec room / entertainment area with built-ins
- Bedroom with two closets
- Den / spare room (closet, no doors) great for a craft room or storage
- Renovated 3-piece bathroom
This 1999 detached infill welcomes you south front living room, open kitchen – great for entertaining – and renovated master bathroom to relax in. Back yard has large exposed aggregate patio, and double detached garage. Marda Loop is only 2.5 blocks away, 500 m (6 minute walk) to Marda Loop bus station on Crowchild Tr; 650 m (3 minute drive / 10 minute walk) to Garrison Woods shopping area (Safeway, Starbucks, Village Ice Cream, Master Chocolat, Davids Tea, Cobs Bakery, and more!).
We are looking for quiet tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment with a no pet policy and a minimum one-year lease.