McKenzie Towne Back to Home
Bright and open 2-storey townhouse with 2 bedrooms + den, kitchen with island and nook area, front patio area, double-attached garage. Condo manages all exterior maintenance!
- The front living room flows into the dining area
- Kitchen with lots of counter space, island, pantry, and nook great for a home office!
- Balcony off the kitchen
- Two-piece powder room
- Two master bedrooms, both with walk-in closets and both with 4-piece ensuite bathrooms!
- Den area in the open area at the top of the stairs
- Large laundry room/ mechanical room with washer, dryer, and lots of room for additional storage
- Access to the attached double garage
This 2004 attached townhouse offers a great south patio area, overlooking the manicured courtyard of Mosaic of Elgin Hill complex. Condo fees are paid by the owners and include all exterior maintenance and guest parking area. This condo is located only 700m to Elgin Hill park with playground and pathway system which includes a loop around Inverness Pond. McKenzie Highlands School is only 850m away, a 10-minute walk, and 2 KM to the McKenzie Towne shops & restaurants. Great access to Deerfoot Tr., 52 St SE, and Stoney Tr.
We are looking for quiet tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment; small non-shedding dogs (20 lbs or less) may be considered, but otherwise, this unit has a no pet policy and a minimum one-year lease.