Tuscany Back to Home
This wonderful 2011 house with over 2,700 SF above grade, plus a 1,000+ SF developed basement! including 5 bedrooms, a den/office, 3.5 baths, a large kitchen, triple attached garage, and expansive west views!
- Front den with French doors
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Kitchen with large granite island, stainless steel appliance, gas range, and adjacent to the dining room, which leads to the west facing yard with upper deck
- Mudroom, walk-through pantry, and powder room
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and 5-piece ensuite with soaker tub and large shower
- Three additional bedrooms (bonus room was converted into a bedroom)
- Full 4-piece bathroom
- Laundry room (with access from hallway and master closet)
- Professionally developed walk-out
- Large open rec room complete with:
- 3-sided gas fireplace
- Wet bar and beverage cooler
- Murphy bed
- Ceiling mounted retractable screen
- Bedroom with walk-in closet
- A 3-piece bathroom
- Access to the covered lower patio
This home has been very well maintained and loved by the original owners and has many great features including 9’ ceilings throughout, upgraded light fixtures and appliances, a new hot water tank and new Bosch dishwasher (both Aug/2020), 2 fireplaces, central vacuum, irrigation, 2 high-efficiency furnaces, heated triple garage.
The house is located at the end of a loop (i.e. very little traffic!) and has access to multiple walking/bike paths. Unobstructed mountain views with the home overlooking 12 Mile Coulee (a natural reserve) as well as the Lynx Ridge Golf Course. Only 550m to Tuscany Estates Playground, 1.3 KM to Tuscany School (Public), 5 minutes by bike and 4 KMs to Tuscany LRT station. Good access to Stoney Tr., Crowchild Tr., and highway 1.
We are looking for quiet tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment with a no pet policy (no exceptions) and a minimum one-year lease.