Silverado Back to Home
Spacious & well maintained two-storey home with approx. 2225 sq. ft. above grade (plus 755 sq. ft. developed basement), 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a west backyard, and a double attached garage.
- Front flex room great for an office, reading room, piano, etc.
- Spacious and open living room/dining room/kitchen
- The living room has a gas fireplace and vaulted ceiling
- Kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, walk-in pantry, and large island with breakfast bar
- The dining area provides access to the back deck
- Main floor laundry with mudroom and access to front double-garage
- Master bedroom with windows overlooking the landscaped west backyard, large walk-in closet, and a 5-piece ensuite
- Bonus room over the garage
- Two additional bedrooms
- Fully 4-piece bathroom
- Huge rec. room ready for an overhead projector
- Wet bar with dishwasher, beverage cooler and microwave
- Bedroom plus a full 4-piece bathroom
- Mechanical room including furnace, irrigation system controls, and a water softener
This house is on a large lot (over 5200 sq. ft.), has 9’ ceilings and a great mix of hardwood, tile and carpet. The fully fenced backyard has a large deck with a gazebo and an outdoor kitchen, complete with a 4-burner gas range. There are multiple playgrounds nearby, including one just 140 m at the north end of the street and the Silverado Diamond West greenspace 300 m to the south!
Close to several schools including Holy Child School (450 m), Ron Southern School (800 m), Bishop O’Byrne (2.9 km) and Somerset School (3.9 km), among others. Easy access to highway 22X/201 Stoney Trail and MacLeod Tr./Hwy 2A. Only a 5-minute drive to Somerset-Bridlewood LRT station (2.7 km). This is a great family-friendly neighbourhood!
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. This home is available to non-smokers who do not have any pets (no exceptions), on a minimum one-year lease.