Oakridge Back to Home
Renovated bungalow in beautiful Oakridge! Three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and many upgrades completed in the Summer of 2021! Single semi-detached garage and spacious private yard with deck.
Main Floor (approx. 1.175 SF):
- Traditional L-shaped living room & dining room
- Kitchen with extra pantry space and eating nook area
- The primary bedroom is large and has a two-piece ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms
- Four-piece bathroom
Renovations on the main floor include:
- Freshly painted (walls, ceilings, doors, etc.)
- New luxury vinyl plank (LVP) flooring
- New kitchen cabinet doors, new countertop & backsplash, new faucet and a new range
- New bathroom vanities, faucets, showerhead and hardware
- New light fixtures, door hardware, new deadbolts
- New hot water tank
- New triple-pane windows (in 2020)
- Spare room, great for an office
- Older 3-piece bathroom
- Laundry room & mechanical room with ample storage
- (The owners have a small storage area reserved for their use)
Located on a quiet street, the property has large hedges for added privacy, a single oversized garage, and a fully-fence yard that backs onto a green space.
The home is conveniently located close to several schools including Louis Riel School, Cedarbrae School, Nellie McClung School, John Ware School, St. Benedict School and St. Cyril School. Easy access to Stoney Trail/Tsuut’ina Trail (Hwy 201), Southland Drive and 14th St. SW.
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. This is a pet-free home that is available to non-smokers on a minimum one-year lease.