Somerset Back to Home
Open & spacious bungalow with beautiful hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms, a walk-out basement, and an oversized double-garage â€¦ all on a large pie-shaped lot!
Main Floor (approx. 1100 SF):
- Open dining room/living room with vaulted ceilings and bright south-facing windows
- Kitchen with tile floors, black appliances, vaulted ceilings and plenty of storage space
- Access the huge, raised balcony from the kitchen nook area
- Primary bedroom with 4-piece ensuite
- Secondary bedroom at the front of the home
- Four-piece bathroom
Lower Level (approx. 900 SF):
- 1 large bedroom with free-standing wardrobe â€¦ large enough to split into two rooms, or a bedroom and an office!
- Family room with wood-burning fireplace (with gas starter)
- 4-piece bathroom
- Laundry room & mechanical room with ample storage
This home is carpet-free! â€¦ Each room is either hardwood flooring (main floor), laminate (basement) or tile (kitchen & bathrooms).Â The yard has matured trees, a raised balcony/deck, and a stone patio underneath.Â The detached double garage is oversized (approx. 24â€™ x 25â€™), with a 9â€™â€™ door and extra shelving on the side.Â Freshly painted throughout in Oct/2021, this home is move-in ready.
The home is conveniently located only 1 KM to Somerset School, 2.5 KMs to Monsignor J.J. Oâ€™Brien school, and 2.7 KMs to Bishop Oâ€™Byrne Sr. High School. The Somerside Playground is 200m (3-minute walk) away, plus youâ€™re only a 15-minute walk to the Somerset Park & Residents Association, with a splash park, tennis courts, basketball courts and more!
Easy access to the SW ring-road (Stoney Tr./Tsuutâ€™ina Tr./Hwy 201), 162 Avenue, Somerset-Bridlewood LRT station, Shawnessy shopping area, Shawnessy YMCA/Cardel Rec South and so much more!!
We are looking for quiet tenants with good credit and references. This is a pet-free home that is available to non-smokers on a minimum one-year lease.