Hillhurst Back to Home
Located in the desirable and beautiful Hillhurst, this inner-city detached home has over 1600 SF of above-grade space, plus a developed basement, with 3 bedrooms + a den, 3.5 bathrooms and a double garage.
- Sunken front living room with built-in desk and window seat with storage
- Dining area with medallion ceiling feature
- Kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, including a gas range
- The rear sunken family room has a gas fireplace and overlooks the backyard
- Half-bath/powder room
- Hardwood throughout the main floor, except for the tiled bathroom & entries
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and a renovated 4-piece ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms
- Full 4-piece bathroom with soaker bathtub
- Laundry closet with extra storage space
- The office/den could be used as a spare bedroom
- Rec room with large storage room
- A 3-piece bathroom
- Mechanical room with a high-efficiency furnace (new Nov/2021)
This home, built in 1993, has a welcoming front yard bordered by a hedge and has a front (west-facing) porch. The back yard is fully fenced with a wood deck, playhouse, and access to the rear detached double garage.
Easy quick access to Crowchild Tr., 16th Ave and Memorial Dr. The Bow River is roughly 1.3 KMs away (a 7-minute bike ride), and only a 13–15-minute walk to several LRT stations (Lions Park, SAIT, Sunnyside…). Close to the trendy Kensington area with great shops, cafes and restaurants.
All applicants must have good credit and references. This is home is available to non-smokers who do not have any pets (no exceptions), on a minimum one-year lease.