Lake Bonavista Back to Home
Split-level family home in Lake Bonavista with over 1,100 sq. ft. above grade plus two fully developed lower levels, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an oversized double garage and a large west-facing backyard.
- Front living room with large picture windows and hardwood floors
- Dining room
- Kitchen with an island, a large open counter area (overlooking the living & dining rooms, a bay window over the sink and tile floors
- Primary suite with two closets and a 3-piece ensuite (huge shower!)
- Two bedrooms
- A spacious 5-piece bathroom including a soaker tub
- Family room
- Larger sized bedroom
- A 3-piece bathroom
- Large open recreation room
- Laundry room / Mechanical room with loads of storage space
This 4-level split home is in a fantastic location, in the very desirable Lake Bonavista. Backing onto Andrew Sibbald School and Lake Twintree Park, enjoy the oversized garage with a huge separate workshop/storage area. The west backyard is fully fenced and has an interlocking stone patio that wraps around the side of the house. New hot water tank in 2022. Rent includes access to Lake Bonavista (park/amenities/lake). Great access to Canyon Meadows Drive, Macleod Trail and Deerfoot Trail, as well as Fish Creek Provincial Park.
This home is available on a one-year lease to non-smokers who do not have any pets (sorry, no exceptions!). All applicants must provide proof of employment/income, references and have good credit.