Strathcona Park Back to Home
Immaculate and beautifully maintained bungalow in Strathcona Park with over 1,950 sq. ft. main floor plus a fully developed basement. With 4 bedrooms, a home office/den, 3 full bathrooms, and a double attached garage, all on a pie-shaped lot with mature trees!
- Large well-lit entrance
- Open kitchen with a large eat-up island, stainless steel appliances, and an adjacent sitting nook with a window bench!
- Formal front living room and dining room
- Family room (open to the kitchen) with access to raised deck with natural gas line
- The primary bedroom has a walk-in closet and ensuite with heated tile floors and a steam shower
- Two additional bedrooms and a full four-piece bathroom
- Laundry room/mud room, with access to the attached double garage
- Large Family room with built-in cabinets and media area
- Wet bar with a mini-fridge and microwave
- Full large bedroom
- Three-piece bathroom
- Mechanical room with 2 furnaces, extra storage and a spare laundry set
The owners have completed several renovations on the home, including new engineered hardwood floors, landscaping projects, modern paint colours, an updated kitchen, and more. Two furnaces, one for each level, plus air conditioning on the main floor. Ample space for the entire family to enjoy. Please note: the yard is open on one side to the friendly neighbours.
Close to several schools, including John Costello Catholic School (500 m), Olympic Heights School (1 km), Rundle College Campus & Ernest Manning High School (2.6 km), Wildwood School (2.7 km), St. Michael School (2.9 km), Vincent Massey Jr. High School (2.9 km), and Westgate School (3.2 km). Easy access to Bow Trail, Sarcee Trail, and Hwy #1.
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment and is strictly (no exceptions) a pet-free home. A minimum one-year lease is required.