Panorama Hills Back to Home
This wonderful 2010 house with over 2,400 SF above grade plus a fully developed 1,100 SF walk-out basement! With 4 bedrooms, a main floor office, 3.5 bathrooms, a double attached garage and expansive west views over a ravine!
- Front office/den
- Living room with gas fireplace
- The kitchen has a large granite island and is adjacent to the dining area, which leads to the west-facing upper deck
- Mudroom, walk-through pantry, and powder room
- Hardwood and tile flooring throughout the main level
- Large bonus/flex room
- Primary bedroom with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite with corner soaker tub and separate shower
- Two additional bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet
- Full 4-piece bathroom
- Laundry room
- Professionally developed walk-out with luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Family room with gas fireplace and large windows
- Kitchenette with fridge and dishwasher
- Bedroom with walk-in closet
- A 4-piece bathroom
- Access to the covered lower patio
This home has been very well maintained and loved by the original owners and has many great features, including 9’ ceilings throughout, an abundance of storage, AIR CONDITIONING, and a wonderful west backyard with access to the network of paths through Panorama Hills.
Schools nearby include Buffalo Rubbing Stone School (CBE, K – 5), Captain Nichola Goddard School (CBE, 6 – 9), Nose Creek School (CBE, 4 – 9), Coventry Hills School (CBE, K – 5), St. Jerome Elementary School (Catholic), and Notre Dame High School (Catholic).
Great location to escape the city quickly or if working in North Calgary, with easy access to Stoney Trail, Deerfoot Trail, Beddington Trail/Symons Valley Road and Country Hills Blvd.
We are looking for quiet tenants with good credit and references. This home is a non-smoking environment. Small dogs under 25lbs with a $50/month fee and a minimum one-year lease.
(Please note the hot tub/pool and the playset seen in the photos are NOT included and will be removed from the property)