Okotoks Back to Home
Renovated bungalow with developed basement, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and a low-maintenance yard.
Main Floor (approx. 1,150 sq. ft.)
- Front living room with ample natural light
- Dining room with a large west window is adjacent to the kitchen
- The kitchen overlooks the landscaped south backyard and features a central island, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops
- Primary bedroom has a walk-thru closet and a 3-piece ensuite
- Second bedroom and a 4-piece bathroom
- Luxury vinyl plank (LVP) throughout most of the main floor
Lower Level (approx. 740 sq. ft.)
- Large bedroom
- 3-piece bathroom
- Family room/rec room
- Exercise area with a treadmill and an elliptical
- Mechanical room with high-efficiency washer/dryer set and large upright freezer
- Storage area
This home has an open design with a bright kitchen, an expanded primary bedroom with an ensuite, ample entertainment space in the basement family room and a beautifully designed low-maintenance yard. Rock & mulch throughout most of the front & back yards, plus a putting green, a deck, a fire pit area and a small, raised garden. The double detached garage is oversized, with a workbench and gas heater. Fibre optics have been run to the house by Telus.
The home is located in the mature area of Rosemont in Okotoks. Quick access to Hwy 2A and the “On-It” commuter bus pick up at Milligan Dr./Veterans Way.
We are looking for tenants with good credit and references. Small dogs (25 lbs. max) and neutered cats (must provide proof) are negotiable and at the owner’s discretion, with an additional $50/month pet fee; no other pets will be considered. This home is strictly non-smoking and requires a minimum one-year lease.
(The owner reserves the use of the second, smaller garage, and the RV parking pad).